Translate

Sonntag, 31. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 day 46

 One thing is sure. This is the last day, this month, that we are in our so called lockdown.
:-D

After a few very grey days, today it was a perfect SUN day, full blue sky and a cold, but nice weather.
To enjoy this, I went to the Rhine, after a lazy start of the day, enjoying each others company.

I was expected for a lot of people. And, even tho the dike is large, the meadows too, it was very crowdy. 
Clear that everyone had the same idea and hey, I can not blame people. We are allowed to go there, a lot of other places to go are closed, so what can we do? 

Of course we still can try to keep distance, it worked pretty good for me. And of course I could have get upset with seeing the people in larger groups, drinking their wine.  Other then that they disturbed my photo possibilities, I did not notice them. I looked at the blue sky, I enjoyed my walk, my tea, the photographing, especially the crystal ball.

I took my bottle of (ice) tea with me, and I wanted to make a nice photo, with the crystal ball. One of the challenges, always, is to find a good place for it where it does 'catch' a nice view, and I dislike to keep it in my hands.
So, I took the tea bottle, what was still pretty full, and I was a bit scared that it should drop, and spill my tea.  Nothing of that happened.  Only a lot of people (it was crowded!!) looked what I was doing there, near at the water, near at the ground.  No one asked, this time, and after that I scared a dog away (I do not know why, when it is so crowded), people let their dogs walk without a line), before he could sniff at my tea bottle :) :) , the result is the photo of today.

It was a good day, and I promised myself, again, to take less notice of all the negativity around the virus. Of couers, who drinks his coffee at the market, unmasked, is an ....sshole, but those persons were that already before the virus, and will be it forever, no matter how much I get angry.  I will not spill time at them, they are not worth it.  
Let me see how many days I can keep up this good spirrit :) :) 

Stay safe. And be good to yourself and to others.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen