Translate

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 day 42

 Happy anniversary Corona!

Exactly a year ago, the first person in Germany was diagnosed with the new  Sars COV 2.0 virus, the virus that has caused so much uproar in Asia and now, slightly, conquerred the world.

What did we know then, that sould come!

Today is another calm day in our lockdown, I baked waffles and they taste good :) 
When checking the post I found my 'tickets'  for a few FPP2 masks.
Exactly at this memorable day.

I thought about doing something special with it, and this is my plan.  If there is anyone who reads this, and who can send me a private message (also when you know how to contact me),  I shall give you one of them. Just pretending to be Santa :-).  Also  write me, and tell me why you want it.  :) 
The number of masks is strictly limited! 

Also.. There  the highlilghts of today.
Be careful. As careful as you have been in the past year.  I don't want to miss you!

Today is a good day, for several reasons and you know it!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen