Translate

Montag, 25. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 day 40

 An unexpected, a bit more busy day then expected.  But it is good to see that I am still flexible, at my age (lol), and that I handle the plan B better then, for example, a year ago.

The first day with the clinical masks,  I have to get used to the fact that I not take any of the colored ones, I will wash them all, tomorrow, and then put them at a safe place, who knows, maybe we might need them another time. 
The colour in the day was the sun, I was able to make my little walk, just fine, all was 'light' today, as in the word/daily theme for the photo group.  That's where the photo came from.

The confrontation with the virus comes pretty near, when someone close to you is going for a test.  Don't think that the lower numbers mean, that the problem is solved, yet, the lockdown will go on and that is okay, even when no one wants it, we have to go on with it, for our own future.

And I am grateful for the chicken, that ended its carreer in our soup. Such a hero, it tastes delicous!

Nothing to mention anymore, here,  to be continued later in the week.  The photo?  As the day. Light!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen