Translate

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 day 34

 And counting

Fresh news is that our little lockdown will be 14 days longer, also 14 days longer no hairdresser, no clothes and no coffee.  The situation gets critical!

We might hear more news later, but you hear it faster over the social media as through my blog.

It was a very lockdown day, perfect to stay home, dark, and for all wet.  No fun, outside, I do not understand that people still go shopping (supermarket) and take the entire family with them. 

Oh well, their problem. I like to rub it in, now and then, when people are complaining, that they should be less egoistic. I have not the illusion to change people, but provoking a bit is nicer then searching the fight. You can't win from someone who has no idea.  Look to the leaving monster in America. He can not see that he has lost. And the anti corona clique can not see that they are wrong. Because when they do so, they get scared.  They are so different then the people who suffer, but just do what they have to do. The people who not go to demos, but who haven't seen their friends or children in months.  That are the people I wear a mask for, and for who I want to care.

Okay, a day at home, some research in the history of the city, I have a pretty good day, and I am going to keep that for at least another month :) 

The photo... the lost place monumental protected building in the middle of the city.  Fully needs reconstruction., fitting the grey day.

Coffee now!  There still is :) 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen