Translate

Samstag, 30. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 day 45

 I can't help myself, but I get more and more irritated about the idiots, that drink coffee at our market, unmasked. As if they rule the city. Well, that is an illusion, it will never happen.
So far my negativity -würg- to patriots and egoists.  

Saturday, and that means that I went to the market,  and needed to 'fight'  for my turn in the row. I hate it when people come in later and then want to go first, without asking!  Oh, sorry, I was ready with my negativity, I forgot :) 

It feels empty in the street, but somehow, today, I did not mind it too much. This morning I really did look into the mirror and told myself that I am okay, the way I am.  I know my shadow sides, but I also know my bright sides.  And what is more important in life?

Exactly.

The photo of today. A bit of Wall Art.  I love it.
And I took the photo masked, and with glasses.  Becausee I can, what some loosers not even try.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen