Translate

Freitag, 1. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.0, day 16

A bew year, starting in lockdown, my walk is masked and the streets are empty. No firework trash, no glass bottle orgies. 
Every disadvantage has an advantage. And, since it is an official holiday, it doesn't matter, today, that the shops are closed.  The clean streets are really remarkable, and the weather was beautiful.   
Yesterday, silvester, was a very relaxing day, even my visit to the butcher was finished in 5 minutes.  I saw the queues, but it was not for me.

Also, both yesterday and today are nice days.  Remarkable was the big activity at the social media, at new years' eve.  No parties (well, there are always idiots who can not hold back, but I  ignore that, we not need that sh....t  eh?), no firework, no alcohol.  It is cool to see that most people found a way to cope the new situation. I can already predict, that a lot of things, this year, will not be as they used to be.  I can not imagine that there are thousands of people marching through the streets. But, that is in August, a long road to there.

So far my diary update, I notice that I start missing days, but what is the use of telling  about nothing, when you have to tell nothing.  Something with advantages in disadvantages.

Time for the evening. Many leftovers from past year. Some memories are worth  to be rememered forever.

Todays' photo... without any comment. 


 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen