Translate

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 day 39

 And another Sunday in lockdown and  it has been snowing past night!

Reason for me to get out early, take my camera and shoot the shots that I love. Last time, last week, I did not feel like getting into the snow, but today, a bit more snow, a bit more early awake, and in a good mood to make a slippery walk,  early in the morning.

Those days of lockdown cause that many people search the parks and woods, where we are still all allowed to come. Consequently it is often crowded, especially at the time that people drank their coffee. Today I was before the crowd, of course partially because the snow was melting pretty fast. 

A lot of my photos are already at Hafri Photography and Poetry, because the day further was easy, calm. 
I must really seize the day, and make the things I want to do at the moment I want them to be done. Too often I am in procastination.
Today is the last day of the 'self made masks'. From tomorrow on we wil use the FFP2 masks or the clinical masks, they are obligatory in shops and public transport. It will be less colourful in the street, but it is okay for me. People who now all the sudden complain about those masks to be less comfort, well, that are the people who still have not accepted them. Their problem, because I think that the masks will be need for a long time, even when all is back to normal again.

We shall see.  Here a bit of winter, for your pleasure, :)  



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen