Translate

Samstag, 16. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 day 31

 No blog from yesterday, I was too much busy with other things.  As I mentioned before, the lockdown here is a strange one, not very strong, but if you see the reactions, you can think that we lost all our freedom.

Nothing is less true.
Yesterday evening I went back to Düsseldorf, I seem to have been there this week more then here in my hometown.  
My good friend came therre, with his rollie, I went by bus and we met, safe, for a bit of night photography. See the photo.

I always like to write, that I get used to be un-socialized, but when I meet, I realize what I miss, those days.  Not yesterday . 

What do you mean, lockdown?  Okay, the streets are empty like on sunday, and that every day of the week. But  I still did not like the guys at their skateboards, who were playing around us. Or the people, living in the street, at the corners.  Not that I do not like the poeple (I don't know them, poor them, without a shelter to hide in for the winter nights),

It was very good, to meet, chat and had a bit of fun. The photos were (to me) not the most important reason for the meet.  I also realized that this might be over in a few days. It looks like the lockdown light is not effective enough, and I desperately want to see less coffins stored  ... :-( 

Ooops, I not wanted to end this in minor. I am happy, and grateful, that I am who I am. That I am able to do so much, despite the bad times. And, I am grateful that I can allow myself some off' days... knowing that it will be better, and that rhere are many  people, who have more reason to complain. The silent crowd in the shadow.

Tomorrow it is Sunday, I believe.  Another day, with new challenges. Stay safe!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen