Translate

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 day 36

 Ah what a good day it is.

Waking up when the sun is shining already but most likely that is because we went to bed very very late, past night. No problems, we could, so we did. :) 

And of course I was so lazy, that at the moment that I felt like going out, the clouds were covering the sun again... sigh :)  
Nevertheless, I had my fun, I almost took the wrong 'Face Mask with me, I have to get used that the coloured ones are not in use anymroe, I better hide them somewhere, maybe they are later good enough again.

Sometimes it is just good to live in Germany. Our country, the government, handles the pandemy and the restrictions very carefully. Often I shake my head, I wish a bit more checking of the rules, but at the other side, the freedom of us all is very carefully treated, no strickter lockdown, no  no eveing clock. Still, I notice that there will be a lot of changes in our future, after this pandemy. There will be less and it will cost us all a lot of effort to get up again. We will, but it will cost some time.

All right. todays photo is from my cloudy walk this afternoon. Playing with my new gadgets, fun and a LOT I need to learn :) 

Stay safe. Don't let anyone make you crazy. Just do what we have to do, in respect for each other. 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen