Translate

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.0 day 21



Another day in lockdown. 

And today I can not handle it with my usual flair. 
I feel tired, I feel worried, I tried to nap but I could not find the rest...

I  think I not need to write any more, it is one of those days, that we all have!
I know that it will be over soon (I can smell the heavenly chili con carne, it is only a few bites awy 💖)  and tomorrow I will not need to be up so extreme early as today.

In those winter days, it is a bit spooky, to be out very late, or very early.  I do feel better when I think that the people go to work, or 'just'  need to do a walk with their dog. I also can understand people that are sleepless, and need their morning walk for finding the rest. 
And when I returned from my work, I saw the same dog as that I saw at 6.45 pm.  I do hope they were warm in between. And this is how my brain works today. I think about others. I look and see a story behind them. I can not even be sure that the story in my head is the reality  For all, they can think the same from me, being out that early. And I had no excuse, this lady had the dog :) 

Yes, I am very grateful, that it is warm inside. That I can burn a candle, that I can cook (and eat).  Nothing to complain about, and I  just notice that this writing is dong  good to me. 
I hope it helps you as well. In case that your day is not so sparkling as that you wish. It will be better! 

The photo is from yesterday, at the Königsallee in Düsseldorf.  The place for the Niche to be. But not when the shops are closed, then the empty tables look the same, everywhere. 

Chin up, Hans. eat the beans  and be happy :) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen