Translate

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.1, day 28

 Wednesday it is.  

I know that very well, because of my supervision meeting today.  I also know about the lockdown, it is so long ago that I saw that group of people alive, and so much more longer that we could really meet free, and with a hug.

I slept long, this morning, the day started bright, instead of grey, and after a very slow start I did my shoppings, my cooking, my games, my everything. I start to like the 'telko' meetings, there are so many nice programs to communicate with each other, and, as  a substitute, it is best to see poeple, as to not see them at all.
Not much news today. The digital world was my world today.  Well, not true, my world is the one I love the most, and who is next to me.
But I love a lot more.

The supervision gave me a word, that I want to use the coming time. 
The word is courage. To be it, and to give it.
No matter what darknes is coming. There is always a light, when you look for it. Love is everywhere, we just need to find it.
Don't waste the time with searching. Find it.

No sunday yet, so I stop my preaching,   Hallelujah, I hear you say :) 

The photo is from yesterday, after the rain.
It takes courage to pass the pond.
Or maybe not?
Depends on your goal.

We meet again, tomorrow.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen