Translate

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.0 day 20

And the lockdown will last until the end of january, at least.  Stricter rules for 'hot spots', and I do hope that the controls get a bit more stricter.

I was waiting for the tram, this morning, observating the people who passed me. I was surprised that almost everyone was wearing their mask, in the proper way.  
It is cold and wet weather, also it were not many people, but still!

One elder woman was 'catched'  by the patrol, and ordered to wear her mask, instead of letting it hang at the chin.  She did do that, but a few meters further, right in front of me, she took it down again.  I said to her, hey woman, put it up! and she started yelling at me, that she decided it herself and that I should shut up.
Then the lady of the observation team came to her, again, and took her with her.  
Leaving me with a big smile at the face.

Yes, I will not stop telling people how they should behave, in this pandemy. Not on line, and not in real life.
And don't think that I am a fanatic basher. Not at all.  I know that most of the people wear the masks, and suffer as much, worry as much.  But I do not want to let the ignorance scene come away with it so easy. I want them to know that their behavior is unacceptable. I don't want to get the virus, because they do not want to wear that little, nose warming piece of fabric!

I wish us all that this virus is under control soon. I want to meet people, face in face again. I want to sit in a coffee shop at the market,I want to go photographing with a couple of people. I want....
And I am sue we will get it. One day.
Until then I count the blessings.  I was shortly in Düsseldorf, today, and made a few photos, here is a compilation of the (c)lockdown, my photo of the day.

Current mood:  persistant. Not giving up. Feeling strong.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen