Translate

Samstag, 23. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 day 38

 Yesterday there was no blog.  You might think that I had no time for it, but, hey, this is lockdown, we have time for everything, when we want to.

I think I didn't want to, yesterday.  As compensation I add a photo of my walk, yesterday.  Just like today, the weather is not too bad (when there is nothing to talk about, the weather is always a nice subject to talk about!), and in the afternoon I went out for a little 'corona' walk.  There were many photographers on their way, most unknown, and in the end I ended up with my great friend, who was as well in our favorite block.  I really should do much more with my camera, I think that I will do some next week. In the week it is less full in the parks then in the weekend and I need my rest for what I am planning to do. OOOOOooh so mysterious, :)  but that is not really, I just need not too many people around, when I want to do long time photographing.  To be in thiis theatre soon (and if not, then at Hafri Photography and Poetry at Facebook .

So, the Saturday is almost over, the soup is almost ready, time to relax and wait until my better half arrives.  Life could be worse. There is always a reason to be grateful for, right?  




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen