Translate

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.1, day 29

And counting...

Today I had a bit difficulties with myself. I slept bad, last night, and could not find the positive vibe this morning.  It irritated me, because, right yesterday, at supervision, I promised to be more encouraging, myself and others. 
This afternoon, however, me and my good friend D90, went to Düsseldorf. Main target. Fresh bread, yum! 
Second thing, a few photos, third thing a walk in the chilly cold. 
When wandering around, I saw a lot of strange things, what not fit in a lockdown, if you ask me.  Stalls that you usually see with christmas and fairs, with Crepes, Poffertjes and other sweets, are free to get. 
Not that anyone is willing to  buy it, it is simply cold and there is not much fun in the city, and I truly wonder if that can be counted as 'essential food'.

Luckily the officials now as well point on the fact that this lockdown is a very light lockdown, there can be more done, read, more limitaitons, easily.

For me and the diary today it will do that I raised my eyebrows.
The many many empty places were not really helping me to get my chin up. That happened only first when I was happy at home again :) 

The photo... The restaurants, that are closed from November, and most likely not open another 2 months.... 

To be continued.....


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen