Translate

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.1, day 35

 Yea!  The monster in the US is gone!  Away is his horrible powerpoint, 4 years too long he was around.

And, to return it to what matters me, finally the virus gets its attention that it needs. Too many lives have been lost. 
And here,in Germany, the 'quotes' tend to get a bit down as well. A bit less death toll,  but still close to 1000 each day, there is a bit to go before the virus is under control.

Today I experimented with the new outlook, the medical masks. Away with the colous in the street, we go to white and blue. Especially the Fpp2 masks are a bit to get used to, they fit fine, but they are bigger as usual. 
Nevertheless, I managed to buy what I needed, to need what I bought and almost to forget that I wear the mask. Only reminded when the glasses are damped again.  Nothing new in the country.  Not much stricter lockdown, but the pain gets more. 

For me the day was okay, a bit of troubles in obtaining a package, now I have to hunt to the address where it send to (package station), with the correct documents, aaaargh... We should stay home and I need to run through the city.  Well, I love it and my new shoes are doing exactly what they are made for. 

The photo needs no explanation.  My mood is good :)  It is a wonderful day!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen