Translate

Sonntag, 10. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.0 day 25

 So...

As from tomorrow the lockdown will be stricter, less contacts are allowed and when the numbers of victims get too high, we get limitations in how much we can get out.

Today it was the normal lockdown.  The street in the city was as usual on every day of the week. Empty streets.
This morning I stared out of the window, desperately wishing that the darkness should go. And when I decided to go out anyway, this aftternoon, the sun came out as well.  That is my lesson for today. When you want to do something, just do it. Unless you better not,  for the health of yourself and others...

The photo of today, at one of my favorite spots to go to, but yeah, well, you see what happens in times of lockdown.  I made my photos, masked  and this one as well.

Heading for a cozy night. Let's see what tomorrow will bring.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen