Translate

Montag, 18. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.1, day 33

 Oh no!

I missed the event!

Nothing to do in this lockdown, and I miss it. How could I?

The day is called blue monday, as if everyone all the sudden is more depressed then at other days. Well, you can stick the blue monday where it is dark and smelly  :-)

Of course I have nothing to mention today. It is a day like any other day. Normal lockdown life started again and I did do the things that I should do (I think), still a lot to go, here in the house as well, things that I could have done during the first lockdown already. sssssh :) .

I think it was a good day, today, so far. And I think I drink another coffee to that.  Last package of the storage is opened. The situation gets critical. Tomorrow we will be surprised with new decissions. I guess that might be one of the highlights of the day :) 

The photo is taken this afternoon, decoration above the portuguese shop, where I walked by.  Blue Monday?  My .....  :) 

Stay cool, stay safe. 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen