Translate

Montag, 4. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.0 day 19

Tomorrow the (german) govermenent  will decide their policy in the  Corona pandemy.  

As expected, there will be not a less strict lockdown, the things will remain as they are, and most likely even the schools have a bit more holiday. And a lockdown until the end of the month is waiting for us.

I don't need to bore myself, with writing those blogs!

Not much to mention, today. It is cold, the rain has doubts to decides if it will be snow or rain, but so far it is only wet and cold.  I love the word 'Schneeregen' (snow rain),so much more sophisticated then 'natte sneeuw' (wet snow).  :) 

The longer the lockdown lasts, the more we are going to be confrontated with the economic consequences.
There are still a lot of people, who wish that everything gets back to normal again.
I think those people not realize, that the normal, as in (as it was until a year ago), will not be how the future will be.
People with wishes like... it will be good again, everything will be good,  I think they need to face the reality.

Now, at the moment, it is good.  Most of us still have an income. 
The future will be different.
There will be less for more.
Less shops, less pubs, less of everything.   I know that the economy will turn back again, but it will be a longer fight then the pandemy. When Corona is sieged, the battle starts seriously. 

I do not want to end in a down and depressed mood, but that are my thoughts at the moment.

I am very, very happy, that we, today, have a home, something to eat (even a choice between) and are happy and relative healthy.
All will be good. Look back with plesure to the past.  Look forward with faith.  All is good. All will get better. But first, we will dig a bit of dirt. All of us.

Todays photo is from January 2nd, the last day I was out with the camera.  I love my sheep. They make me happy for several reasons. 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen