Translate

Samstag, 9. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.0 day 24

And counting.

The signals don't look very bright, for the coming weeks, the first thoughts about a longer lockdown come already up.

The street was very empty. At Saturday not even the tram is in the city, and it looked really like a goast town. Partially it was the damp, the clouds are very low at the moment. I can imagine that a lot of people feel down, depressed and worried.

News of today?  Cleaned the house, a bit, and cleaned away the christmas things.  I was wondering, asking myself how the situation will be with christmas.

No one knows. Good chance that we got a vaccination, before that time, but it definitely will not make the things as they were before.  The huge events (funfair, Schützenfest/Parades) definitely will be different, this year. I hope that most people remain patience, and act wise.
Acting wise, is not a thing what people do in the social media.  The social media theirselves don't do that either.
For example, why do they firsat now ban that monster in the US, instead in the time that he was encouraging his followers to the failed revolution?   Now that the entire world blames him, now, finally, things like FaceBook and Twitter are banning him?  After the deed?

I think I know what is behind it (it is at the bank accounts), but that goes too far for this 'corona' blog :) 

What not means that I will not speak my mind. I speak my mind anywehere. Wherever I may roam 

The  photo is of the small walk I made yesterday. Today the weather was a bit better (dry, anyway), but I did not feel like going out, more then to the market. It is a good day, so far. And it will be a better week for sure! :) Why?  Well, follow me :)  hehe.  Now the dictator has temporarily lost his social theathre, I decided to look again at my twitter.  Still the same, just another password :) 



 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen