Translate

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.1, day 27

 And the news is, as I feared. The first signals are thee, that we will get a longer lockdown.  But first, until the end of the month, this.

I slowly get  used to the Lockdown rythm.  Waking up, drinking coffee, waking up again, and that for a few times, and then it is time to go to bed.
Today started grey and wet, and  was brutally interrupted with sunshine. So you can imagine where I went for a little walk. It was such a nice surprise, on not a too bad day.  The worries about the future are not getting less. It is going to be a hard time, and I so much wish us to get through this in a positive way. Why? Because we can not change it. We just have to do it. You can be a rebel, but what does it help, to  bring chaos and disorder? 

On with the show.  The photo of today is 'the bridge'  in the park.  A place where, in those days, the whole city places its footprints.  And so  dio I. As I ever did, since I came to here. And, I always will. 

Stay healthy. And stay positive.  Those 2 belong together.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen