Translate

Freitag, 8. Januar 2021

Lockdown 2.0 day 23

 Umm, is it really Friday today?  It looks so much like it is a Sunday, or a Tuesday...

Day 23, and a long way to go, because the numbers barely go down, still.

It happened to me.  A friend asked me, do you come along with me, to Cologne?  Yea, I said, wonderful.  And right then I thought ..no no.. not a good idea.  
Sitting in the car together, and we can not be fully sure that one of us does not has 'it'.. Meeting outside is okay, but this risk, do I take it?

Also, instead of that I made my walk in the park,  together with my camera.  Good that we can get out. Even when the weather is as grey as that it was on Tuesday. Or is it Sunday today?  Oh, it is Friday?  I see...

The photo is taken today and typical.  The problem with corona is appearantly not a reason to change unsocial behavior.
And we, who follow the rules, are becoming the fools.
Ha!  Forget it. I want to be clean and know that I did what I should do.  And will do. Until the end!

Stay  safe, everyone.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen