Translate

Dienstag, 2. Februar 2021

Lockdown 2.1 day 48

 And it is not sure, yet, if it is the end already. I suppose that it will last a few weeks longer, before some shops, and some public life, will start again. Next week is the decission. Everyone is busy now with the vaccinations and the FPP2 Masks. 
The streets are empty.  The bad weather (so much rain) is doing the last tick, people stay home, if they not need to go out.
Our street looks still pretty normal, as if it is asleep, but the clouds come near, we seriously can consider about the future. Things will change. People who have the idea that everything will get back to normal.. I think that they will have a huge disappointment. 

I have been home, most of the day, that happens, if you are 'not home'  in the night.  I made a litllebit of shopping and, since it was dry, I visited my little blue friend in the park. My camera, the lense, is not big enough to get him much closer then this, but it is lovely, to see him flying, fish diving and all more. 

So, there you have a little blue happiness, in the days, that the blues are easily coming up (with me, anyway).
Be careful. Enjoy what you have, TODAY, becaue no one can tell if we still have it tomorrow. And that is as well a scary thought!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen