Translate

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2020

Lockdown 2.0 day 14

 Another day in the row of lockdown, dark and empty streets, cold and rainy, really good days to stay at home.  It gets more and more uncomfortable, when we have less access to our comfort shopping, that all now happens on line. Works fine, the mailbox is filled and the notes of delivered packages are around. So, I AM happy, with the little assecoires for my camera, it makes my luxury a lot more comfortable.

Today I had a long sit in the tram, a man dropped down, unconscious, so we all had to wait for the medical aid to come. I had a bit time to think, and one of the things that came up, was about the 'anti corona' brigade.
At the start they were convinced about the Gates Conspiracy, what happened to that?  Is there still anyone believing in the chips in the vaccinations?  When will the first alarm go, when a vaccinated person is entering the supermarket?
Hot item at the moment is the limitation of the firework, with silvester.  It is not soled in the shops, but in internet people can buy it everywhere.  At many places it is not allowed to fire it,  in other cities there are just certain areas where it is not allowed..

It is a bit irritating, all those different regulations. I understand it (a bit), but for the normal people it is only confusing. People need, and find a lock, so that they still can do those things, what are not good in this time.  A general rule should be much more easy!   Well, for the people who think like me it is easy.  No firework, also no confusing, where and where not  But it is very confusing, and for the people that appearantly look for 'mazes'  in the net, they will find it and make unnecessary things dangerous. 

I fear that it is with all the measures are taken. There is no transperancy.  Most people are clever, they just stay home, but there will be always a group that needs the rules more. And if those rules are not there, the unpleasant surprises are predicable.

I don't want to end this blog negative,  I am grateful that we are still healthy (knock on wood) and that we have our house, our food, and each other.  Life is as good as you make it. Worries are a reason that people get ill. I want to be healthy. I smile, and those days, I sing loud with the music :)  Ahhh bliss!

The photo is taken today, I was getting bread in Düsseldorf  on a very grey day.  



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen