Translate

Montag, 1. März 2021

A nation of ...

 The excitement is big ... The crowds at the hairdessers and barber shops (I know the difference now) was big, as far as I could see it, and as far as we could expect.

Little by little, we go to normal, but it will be a  road with a lot of questions :) 
My day turned out calm and nicely.  I spend a bit of time witth photograph tutorials, and I went out for a small round, to see the results. Progression is made, I think, even tho the 'Hausstrecke'  is done uncountable times, I had my fun, even without the Eisis/Kingbirds, they are magically gone again.  

Time to prepare dinner. Another highlight of the day, because that means that my best half will be home soon. I love the days with longer light.  
The photo...  Tomatoes.. Out of the box, also, without editing.  I thin I love it :) 

Sa



  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen