Translate

Montag, 29. März 2021

Sunny ...

 And it was a very sunny day today, the temperatures came close to the 20 (C) and tomorrow they will even get over the 20 Degrees.  Wow!  I love it, but my blood pressure is struggling with it. But why should I complain?

Today I slowly started the preparations for Easter, have bought a decent portion of cheese (some of you will agree with that, I have an idea who the lovers of cheese in my circle are :-) ).

In a good tradition, the after sales were the best, the park around the Kunstpalast, at the moment you can go to sit and wait for the buds to spring open, Spring is definitely there, and no one is going to stop it. And that is a good thing!
It is time to colour the grey again.
Same goes for me, for us, let's colour away the grey.  I not mean the hair now (lol), but our toughts, our braoin.
When did you dust your brain a bit? When was the last time you put the negativity aside, so that there is space for the sun and warmth to get in?
And, if the brain is too difficlut, then why not trying the heart?

Listen to the birds. Be amazed about the chords. Try to spot them, now the trees still leave places where you can see them.U

It was a wonderful day. I coloured, and I forgot to dust the house ... Oh oh.... Well, no one takes this away from me anymore, a man need to set proiories, right?  

And, as the topping at the cake... Well, the photo reveals it, the (feathered) friends were there again. I still need to find out how I can get them more sharp, but still, you can see what it is.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen