Translate

Montag, 15. März 2021

In the bubble

A new week, a new blog, and we are in the same madhouse, called world.

I think I will stay in my bubble.  When evreyone wants to fly to Spain, right at the moment that the discussion is back again to close schools and shops again (3rd wave sounds so posh), and everyone has an opinion about it....

Today the sun is shining a bit more then the past days. But, other than that, it is a day, happy at home. No new photos. Quality time instead. 
I slept so bad, I need the entire day to get awake, maybe I better give up and go to sleep early. Coffee will tell me, because coffee always knows.

There is a LOT to say, about things that go wrong. It is not making the situation better, when we get angry or scared.
My bubble is still there. It is a nice bubble. And the people in it, are wonderful. The people are the same as in my rings. The closer, the few, the better. :-)

I know your place, and  if you know yours.... then your bubble might be okay as well. 

Stay cool. Live your life. Don't tell others that they are wrong, if you have no idea how to do better. Care for each other. 

The photo is out of the archive. Randomly chosen, with no special  reason, other then to cheer us all.
My favorite crayon




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen