Translate

Samstag, 6. März 2021

The thinking planet

It is Saturday evening, time for a blog, on a day that not much happened, other then a bit of thinking.

I wonder, why some people stay friends with other, when they most of the time complain about them. You might have a bad day, I understand that, on what others are just a pain to you, but when it is about a person, that is very close to you, and you always think you can do it better, or, that the other one is not doing it the way you want to, why aren't you changing then?

In this full year of 'isolation', I realized more then before, that the most important thing is, to be happy with yourself. Others, as it tells, are different, they might have another opinion, they might like other chocolate, they might not share all your intrests, but you can still be good friends with them, because you share enough to make your life nice.

What do I expect from others?  If I expect that you bring me a coffee, as soon as I ask for it, then it will end, that I get frustrated, about the times that you not bring me the coffee. 
When you do bring me coffee, I will be pleased with it.  You not need to do it, because you are you, you have your own 'things'  and maybe you do not feel like bringing MY coffee. That's reallly fine!
So, when I think that someone else is doing a bad job, then I have always the choice to do it better. And when I know, that I can not do it better (or not at that moment), what's wrong with it, then, when the other is doing it, his or her own way?

And if I want desperately, to be with someone, then I can make effort to be with someone.  No matter if it is for a coffee, a meal or listinening to music, or watching football.  If I want it, it does not mean that my partner, or my friend, is having the same plans.  So, if I want to go to watch football, I should do it, because I like it. And not wait until the other gets as motivated as me :) 

Sigh.. Football is still not allowed. I miss it. Like other people miss other things.  But more then missing things, I am grateful for what I have. I can go out, and if I don't feel like, like today, I stay home.  What a freedom! <3
I wish the other the same freedom. He, or she, should not do whoat I wan him/her to do, but what (s)he wants to do.

Letting free.  Letting go. And knowing that  we always return to eachother. 

oh oh.. a bit philosophy.. Sorry for that :-)  But I felt like doing it.  If you expected different from me..... :) :)  :-) 

The photo... a touch of spring. Because I love colours!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen