Translate

Sonntag, 21. März 2021

When you think, you got it all...

 Argh...

Yesterday the water boiler broke down, and of course no one comes to fix it, it is weekend. Who cares that we pay a very lot more for our house, the service is exponentional goeing down.
Also, we rely on warm water from the water boiler... What I accidenticaly put at the stove, what was hot and consequently the water boiler is ruined and the stove needed a clean up as that it did not have in a long time -blush-

D-mmit!  I hope next week will be better, in our struggles. I guess it is, until then we live with the hope for better.
We are both in a good mood, like, well, what happens happens, we have to deal with it. And we do.

Alll in all it was a good day. I was early on my walk, we (my camera and me) saw a squirrel, climbing out of the tree and digging under the moist. He returned with something to eat, and was not at all disturbed by the camera.
A man, letting his dog out (or was it the other way around) stopped and, like me, did let the little one eat his breakfast.  As the evidence photo shows, he had a good meal, just like we are going to have in a minute. Veggie soup. Yeah! Allowed and always good!

Have a good evening and a good start into spring. Don't forget your troubles, but also not forget to count your blessings. To speak with the words of a wise man.. if you can't beat them... join them!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen