Translate

Montag, 22. März 2021

What a difference ...

I think I wrote it before, but it is true.

What a difference a day can make.

Yesterday I was a bit frustrated, about all what went wrong, and today, I just am glad with the things that went so well.
A cold start (no hot water.. ), well, I am not such a hero, so I skipped the long cold shower, but alternatively was proper and in time at my appointment, and the talks went pretty good. Don't ask, who knows knows, and the rest is not missing a thing ;-)

Coming home, afterwatrds, and again cold water, but, the landlord did look after it, he sent a friendly and good installer, and tadammmm, the hot water is working again, the happy showers are awaiting for us!  Amazing, how much you are used to such, and how much you miss it, if only for a few days.  It reminds me strongly to people who have no shelter... How much they should love to have our problems...

At my walk in the city (shoppings need to be done, smelling or not, LOL), I run literaliy into a person, who wanted to tell me things about how I can support a refugee organisation (I forgot the name). The guy jumped to me, as a wolf at the innocent sheep.  Help! An attack,into my safe 1,5 meter square!  

My grumpy reaction was enough, the wolf wished me a nice day (maybe he expected I should wish it to him as well?).  Hardly recovered from this attack, I walked into the arms of a sanitater (first aid helper), in full costume. A bit confused (is it carneval again?), but it was actually the same as with this Refugee thing, he started telling me what good work they do.  Hey, I was only out for getting my joghert, I had to return home for the installer!  So, I successfully repeated my grumpy behavior, the second time it always is more easy as the first time...
Shopping done and there I saw a third 'Pavillion' this time in black. A big bow around it did not save me for a girl, who greeted me with .. hi, do you care for animals!  Sure, I do, but I knew that  a yes should meean a lecture... So, I repeated my grumpy mood, and it worked again.

Short before my breath came back to normal, I was attacked by a man, in blue, this time. No idea what  good purpose he was... He started to breath, my alearms wrere all on, and my siurvival grumpy mood did the work again.

Holy smoke!  What is that today!

In time at home, to let the man fix our water. Yes!  What a wonderful day it is! And the evening still has to come.

Enjoy your day, be good for yourself. Not let yourself being told what to do. Only by me 

Hmmm long enough for today, that's all, folks.  

Be good, be healthy and be hapy!


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen