Translate

Samstag, 27. März 2021

Slightly mad

 I think it finally happens.

Or, at least, it could happen, after days like today.
Oh dear
I'm going slightly mad...

No, not really, but my chaos is horrible again, all day I have been busy with all kind of things, and if you ask me what the result of today is?

In my shopping it went already not as expected. Our first choice to eat is cancelled (because that kind of met was soled out) and the alternative we had in mind.... As well! 

I think my face was worth to look at, besides that it is hidden behind the mask, so I had quickly to decide for a new alternative, help, I had to think all by myself :) 
Well, I can, and I did, with the result that the smell of vegetables 'chinese brand'  is in the kitchen and I am hungry already.
J still have not seriously tried to change our food scheme, but I slowly come there. We have to be careful (and I will not reveal here why), what means that there are a few things that we can not eat anymore, and I have not found the proper alternatives.  My goal for next week :) 
After that 'chaos' (and my 2nd and 3rd coffee) I went to the market, found out that I had no money and  no card with me, so, I returned home (with the market shopping done), to make a 3rd round, later, to get the rest of the things for our weekend of one day.

Traditionally I forgot one thing, pretty essential -sigh- so a quickkie to the other shop was at the program.  So, no wonder that I have the feeling that I did enough, whilst it is pretty limited :) :) 

Now the evening can start. One hour less sleep, tonight, it is weird, that we will stop the 'daylight savings'  but that the EU first has to decide when and how.
Don't get me started about that... It so quickly leads to the things that we know so well, but tht we not need to talk about...

Just wear that effing mask. Just lfollow the rules. And if you not know the rules (what is good possible), do then your normal moves. Masked, distance, and with respect for others.

I go to wash my hands. It is time for another coffee.  I lost counting. Amazing, how much structure I build between my chaos.

No new photos today, also here is a beatuy from yesterday,in Düsseldorf.


Ah yes, one thing that is worth to mention. I am soooooo very proud, when people ask me, if they may share my photos!  Of course that is fine, and it is even more wonderful, if you give me the credits for it. And in this case, someone gave me not just the credits, but a huge compliment too!  It is there for, that I do it. I will not end rich, but happy :) :)   




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen