Translate

Freitag, 19. März 2021

Chaos, my middlename



 Well... that is not a new statement, but it is still valid
My middlename ould be Chaos, indeed, because there are days, that I am so busy with ...no idea what... that I am exhausted and when I sit down then, I have no idea...

So, I finally sit down, today, sipping my coffee (hmmm) and eating my cookie, and I look back to the day.
What did I do?  Why am I so tired now? :-)
Well, I did do some things, this morning, organising my upcoming schooling dates, some offiical stuff and some medical stuff as well. So, in that optic, I have been doing things. All for the longer terum :-) it has effect later on, I think, and hope.
And that is good. I not always need to see effects right away. It is good to do things, and hope that they will lead to a better future.  
And yes, I always tell to live now. What is not in contradiction. Because, apart from all that dry 'office stuff, I also made a few nice chats, and I enjoyed, finally, again, walking in the sun. 
That was the real now.  It is so good, to keep into contact with friends. Even when they are far away. 
Just a talk, at the moment that something is bothering you  :-)  
When people say that they are very busy,  it sounds like they say, I have no time ... for you!
And the danger in that is, that, when you, (the busy one), then in the end has time or need the other, that the other has no time for you, when you need it most.

And that is the different, in friendships. Some can rest for a longer time, and when I pick them up again (always far too late...), then it is wonderful, to pick up the line again.
Just give me a glimpse, now and then, that you are there, say a hello  :-)   I will do the same. Don't expect me to behave perfectly.

Chaos is my middle name. Chaos is the world. But, that is not my world.  My chaos is in my inner rings, in my bubble. And only YOU see it.  :) 

Sorry for the chaos. I could not do better today, but hey, then I am good in chaos, aren't I?

The photo.... The harbour today. Too many pigeons :) 
Corona s....cks!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen