Translate

Donnerstag, 4. März 2021

The land of confusion

Oh dear..

It finally happens...

Well, before I really get slightly mad, I shall stop myself, step into my inner rings and stay there for a while.
There will be a lockdown until the end of the month, but some shops might open, when you have an agreement. But they can also be closed, when it is needed 8-)

One of the good things in meditation, is getting your concentration back, on what it is about. Listen to your breath, and when your thoughts glide away, notice it, put them gently aside and return to the breathing.
I think that that is a very healthy thing to do now as well.  If the world is chaos, then return to where it is about.  Live, Love life. 

It is much more easy then you might think. If you started, and continue with believing, really believing, then it will work. You will get your concentration focused on what you want.
Ahhh, I wish I had that more. But I am trying, again, again and again.

And just when I think that I am getting better int  then I switch to the social media.  Aaaaargh....I am missing that one final clue :) :) 

Well, I keep on trying until the end of time.  And who of you who got the message in this 'royal' blog, you will know where it is about.

Stay positive. Stay healthy. Tell yourself what you should do, before you tell others what they have to do.

So far for your personal Guru of the day!

The photo is from past Sunday. When the world was spinning as much as yet. Only not so cold and wet :) 



 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen