Translate

Samstag, 13. März 2021

Stormy weather

 This saturday, we have quality time. Home together, what means traditionally, some more cooking or baking, making it extra comfortable, ah well, you know it, the same procedure as ever. 

And so I was already at 8 at the butcher, getting our weekend shopping.
It appeared to be the higlight today .) 

The day was good enough,  and when we ever were grateful for a roof above our head, it should be today. Stormy weather outside, and, when I went out this afternoon, I speeded home when I saw the sky colouring black.  Too late, so, consequently after the sun, I got rain, hail, thunder, and that all on a few minutes 'rush' home.

Then, when I went finally to the computer again (the waffles, fresh baked, taste delicious!), Facebook warned me, that one of my posts was encouraging violence and thus violated the FB Rules.  It has been a while ago!  But, my innocent post (I only wished someone the same as that they had done to other (locking someone in a cooling-house is not nice), and uncle Mark was unhappy with me.
In the procedure I was akked if I agreed with the warning, and of course I do NOT :)  

I found it amusing, I  still like my facebook, especially because there is a nice circle of people, fun and enterainment. But further then that, I can miss it. I not need the news, and I also can live with it, when I can not react at every news message anymore. On another note, a certain president did much more bad, and got away with it, at the time he did.  Na, let me not compare with that, those times are gone.

The soup is ready (lentil) and I shall see if  I can behave myself tonight.  
The photo is from the small walk today, the weather came my way rapidly.

Stay safe, stay happy and never let someone stop your freedom to speak!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen