Translate

Freitag, 5. März 2021

Mad House

The weather is not sure, yet, what it wants. After a few warm days we had the rain yesterday, and now the sun is back, and the  temperatures are really cold.

No wonder that my blood pressure has difficulties in keeping me up, and no wonder that it now and then not succeeds, and then I simply need to go to sit down, taking it easy.  That happened this afternoon. I had sit down this morning as well, I had a wonderful talk with my wonderful friend in England,  even when the occassion was a bit sad,  it was good, to speak with her again.  We know each other for a longer time, back to last century (LOL), and the main word  in our discussions is 'Gekkenhuis' , also Mad House :) .
I personally think that the bond with somone really gets strong, when you can joke with each other, having fun, even about things that are not so brilliant. It brings people closer together, anyway, that is my experience.

Also, a good day, with literarily ups and downs, but in fact all like the weather, sunny and bright.  
Also, I have no big news for you, a fresh photo of today, the first bushes start to blossom, I love it, when the colours are back. 

Outside my rings, in the 'big world', there is a lot of confusion about all what is allowed, and what not, in the plans to bring the country back to normal again.  It is good that I have my rings, between the world and my life, or the bubble, as I call it often.  It prevents me from getting mad.  And that is it. One bubble, each day, keeps my insanity away. It still works, it is a strong mantra !




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen