Translate

Sonntag, 14. März 2021

On a sunday afternoon

 Lazy on a sunday afternoon

That describes the day, qualitiy time, not much activities and I did not get out of the house, and it is more then likely, that I will not go at all.  What is pretty rare for me.

No, I am not ill, I am just ... lazy.  The weather is unpredictable, great light, clouds and all was is in it, including rain showers. I simply don't feel like going, so why should I go then anyway!

There was a time, that I could not get myself to rest. I always had to walk, or 'do'  something active.
And now I know again, what I missed. How much I wish a few people, that they could find rest, ease and piece in their days. Especially on days (like today), when nothing is needed to be done.
The soup is cooked yesterday, the waffles are eaten, plenty of alternative (but far less urgent) cookies and chocolate.. What a lot to be grateul for.

Me, inside my bubble. We, inside our bubble. A moment away from the big evil world. 
The world what gets crazy. For all because of the egoism of some. Even countries do it. 
We first.  We have the vaccinations. We have 100 million spare, but we do NOT share them with the world. They are us!. They are US.America first.  
Oooops...I almost felt anger coming up. It should not change anything.
So, I let it go. Just like the clouds that wave over. Some drop some drops, others just go.  I see them, get wet (eventually) and then next sparkle of sun dries me up.
Deep sigh in.. Deep sigh out... 

A photo with it.  I wonder how the magnolia tree is coping this stormy weather.  Spring is on its way.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen