Translate

Sonntag, 28. Februar 2021

It's my life

 And another day iis over, another month is over, tomorrow it is March already, and... the hairdressers will open!  This weekend there was a lot of activity around the hairdressers and barber shops, windows are cleaned and they are ready for the storm of customers.  Some hairdressers will open already at midnight, as if there is not already enough madness in this world.


As my motto is 'seize the day', we shall see what happens. Today brought me, with the train, to a nice small ciity near by. I went out early, because I wanted to return before the crowd is out.
At my end station, I wanted to photograph a sculpture, what I noticed in my former visits (I worked there), but, at the moment that I arrived, a dad with his children was sitting there, and I don't wanted to disturb them, I could do the photo later. 

I walked a bit away, to get the entire station building at the photo, and two men were starting to yell at me.  Hey, you do know that you are not allowed to photograph people, why are you photohographing them.
First, as  I am, I did ignore them. When they got louder, I answerred, that I am a photographer, that I know the official rules and that I do not things that are not allowed.  I did not want to argue further with them, so I looked, to find the right angle for my photo of the building. 

Now the 2 guys were not letting off. One said, I forbid you to photograph people, this is my city and you can not do that.
My reply, .. well, this is my country, and I act as that the law expects me from me. 
 Now the two men changed starategy, and start yelling to the dad with his children, that I am taking photos of them.  The man, nor the kids,  did not react.. I finished my photos, the two men walked away. Then I approached the dad, apologized for the two men, and he smiled at me, saying, it is a beautiful sunday, isn't it?  And I fully agreed, had a wonderful walk in that little town.  When I , after the walk, returned to the train station, I could take  the photo from the statue. There was a disabled man sitting next to it, in the sun. I said, don't worry, I only photograph the statue.  And the man repolied with ... Ist mir egal  :)  (what means somethithing like, I don't care).

It was a beautiful day. I wish everyone, to be less upset about others. Mind your own things, they are much more important then the behavior of others. When people treat you unkind, just shrug, smile and wish them well.  Walk away.  You not need such in your life, do you?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen