Translate

Dienstag, 23. März 2021

pull on the chain

To stop  the train

In cases of emergency

Pull on the chain ...

Penalty for inproper use 5 pounfd


That is where I was thinking about, because todays word, here in Germany is Notbremse. Emergency Break.

The wise men and people found next step to stop the virus in pulling the chain. 
The emergency break is told to stop public life. Shops will close again, and supermarkets will be  sparely open.
Wow! And that with Easter coming. And that while the planes are over filled with people who go on holidays in  Spain (Mallorca).

What has to be done, has to be done. Fact is, that the hospitals are filling rapidly with ill people. Most might recover, but that recovery lasts weeks, if not longer. And,  we know the story, when every day about 1000 beds more are needed, then there might be a lack, what is as critical as the lack of vaccination serum...

Also, it is going to be an emergency break, to get the entire economy stopped.
Sounds like a plan, uh?
Yeah.
But, not yet.  The emergency break is planned for next week. From Thursday on, there might be more silence in the city then ever.  
In the mean time, the virus will make more offers. And, I do hope that, at the time that the emergency breaks are pulled...  the train will stop withouth too much harm.
Let the courts be wise, this time. And hey, we not need to wait until then, with behaving!  Why not sta<rt now and follow the rules, that we know for a year already, but that no one cares about anymore?  We are the people! We can do it. WIth a little help from the decision makers, but that only works, if WE do what we need to do

Happy shopping.  I learned my lesson and stored plenty of coffee,to survive for at least two months. Now that is sorted, I can plan the shopping rushes.  Argh.

Sorrry for a corona blog.  I now will go to my (home) schooling. I think I finally got my tablett working, so in a minute it might be banananananana meeting again..  Or not. We never know!

For my homework I needed to draw rose-bush shells.  Wow, what a challenge that was. I tried to be Vincent, while doing it (I will show it, I promise!), but it endid like the chaotic me, as expected. They wanted it, so they get it!  And hey, it is me, so in fact it is a good drawing!!!


The photo is from a few weeks ago at the Jröne Meerke.

No time today for new ones, but I printed a few, new decoration in the house (more minions) is always a good thing!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen