Translate

Mittwoch, 24. März 2021

Oops!

How often do you see it, when a political leader makes a mistakes, leaves the country in disbelieve and then, a day later, she appologizes for the decision and takes it back?

Welcome in Corona Germany, it happened here.  
It is remarkable, and best, that this has no political consequences.  Meanwhile, the country is still not able to manage the pandemy, but in that our neighbour countries are not much better. Since I can not change it, I will not let it get at my nerves.

A smile each day, takes the doctor away :) 

And smiling we could. The sun shines, blue sky,and I made a small trip to  a town nearby (Kaarst).  The cherry blossoms are flowering again, and one street there is  pretty famous because of it colourful trees.

I had luck, it was not that busy and I enjoyed being there, hearing the buzzing of the bees, and enjoying the  spring weather.
Two families, mothers with little children,  wer picking branches from the trees, to take them home. I sat there and did shake my head about this (there is a lot of shaking the head about, isn't it?)  Appearantly I was noticed, one of the mothers started yelling at me, that it is not of my business, what they do.  I said, that, if I want, I could show the photos to the police, and then they can tell us, whose business it is. 
That was the end of the playtime for the kids and picking time for the ladies.

I add a hoto, the trees are not in full bloom, yet, but the weather was good today, I always can return  soon, when I feel like :) 

Be good for yourself. But not be so egoitic, to destroy things, just for a few moments (or days) of  joy. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen