Translate

Sonntag, 28. März 2021

Easy like sunday morning

 Time is  running, when you are having fun. And one time in a year, we just have to sleep and all the sudden miss an hour.
Dailight Saving, or, in normal German Sommerzeit, is there again. Longer evenings, earlier mornings, it all has its charms, only that the mind is not used so much in this missing hour. All the sudden the day is over, and I had so much more in mind to do. 
Lucky enough, most things can be done tomorrow as well, and so it will be.

As said, a lazy day, with a walk at my 'Hausstrecke', the usual walk through the park. I looked at the magnolia tree, it will flower this week, I am sure, the buds are ready to explode with a bit of sun.
this morning I experimented a bit with the tulips, that I bought yesterday, I love the colours and they will be my  models, the next few days.

Have a wonderful time. Make the preparations for easter, just as you want to celebrate it, in harmony and peace with yourself :) 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen