Translate

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021

It's in the air

 Spring is in the ait!

It definitely is there, today it really is a day of spring, full activity of the animals. And I was (for me) pretty active too. I did not only go for the cheese shopping, but I also made a little round in the park.  People everywhere, do they have nothing to do?  Oh... no... it is still lockdown, that's why they are all around.

No problem, today, I had more troubles with my wintercoat, but that will be over soon, tomorrow it will be cold again...  And we shall see if it is true, when it is that far. As well as that we see what happens, when the wise men and women decided what all will be allowed (again) next week.

And I can already write, what the crying minority will say.  It is not good, this Regime is not letting us free anymore... And so in every country a extreme small and extreme loud minioriy is crying their fingers out at the social media-
And meanwhile. The large majority is just doing the most easy thing.  Deeep sigh, and go, with the flow. 

As my favorite band tells me, if you can't beat them, join them, and that's it. Why ruiin your own life (and that of others) with fighing someting that you can not fight with?

Live now, be happy.  It was a sunny day. I was the best day of your life, did you live like that?  You still have the chance... Tells Guru Hans :) 

The photo.  Lockdown at the Kö, one of the most 'expensive'  shopping streets in Düsseldorf.  No niche,  the empty stones look as miserable as in every other corner.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen