Translate

Donnerstag, 18. März 2021

Take a break

Isn't it good, to take a break, now and then?

Just saying to yourself, bye bye, cruel world!  I am not there for you?
Just saying stop, to all the madness, all the people with strange ideas and unkind behavior?

You not necessarily need to take a break for a long time.  An hour, a minute, can do. It is like waiting for the traffic light, until it gets on green again.  What do you do at that moment?  Wait, looking angry at your watch, for you might be a few second late for your meeting?
All the sudden, you have forgotten where it is about.

When you come too late, you did not get early enough on your way.

 Okay, I must admit, now and then there are circumstances, that make it impossible to get in time. When there is an accident, or power down, or whatever.. then you can simply not be at the place where you want to go.
So, at those moments, you have your choice again.
Get yourself upset, stressed... And a bit frustrated, while you can not change the things
Or, make a deep sigh, lean back, and wait until you can carry on.
Write your friend a message, listen to a song, read.. Wait... it will get over!

That was a bit a spiritual blog today.  The thought came to me, yesterday,, because I did not get things working as I wanted. I became frustrated (me and technics are not always friends!), and then switched my mind (to plan B) With the knowledge that the other people do understand.. 
It is nice, to be not judged!  It is so nice, that it is worth to do that to others as well.  You get your smile back for it. And then you smile, and you forget where you were upset about.

Today was a good day.  Spring is definitely here, and I love the magnolia trees. It seems that we have a few days with not too much wind and rain, I should take advantage of it. And if it is not working... Well.. then it has to be that way :-)  Tissues are standing by :) :) :) 

The photo is taken today. Photographers have now their favorite corner, to click the first colours. I know my places :-) 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen