Translate

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2010

snoopy

Hello lovely people, hello wonderful world

Friday already and all the sudden I had some time extra for myself. I had the plan to go bowling, but I am glad someone took over, so that I can give my knee the well needed rest. My old bones! -smile-

When I saw this garfield, the 'snoopy' shirt, it reminded me to my snoopy, that small white toy that I got from my first international Queen correspondence friend, from paris. It is about 28 years ago I guess! Anyway, when our daughter was 1 year, and very very sick, she got snoopy with her in the hospital and from that time on they were united, she took snoopy everywhere with her. Now she's 23, I shall ask her if she still has it, I think she has, if she is like her father in that (and I know she is), than she has those little 'items' still there.

Okay, that was the story of today. I wish you all a wonderful jump into the weekend, enjoy everything you do and enjoy as well the golden oldie what I put under the toon.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen