Translate

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010

Helau!

Hellooooo everybody!

It was an early day, and cold, but, the good news is that I did survive. Many people in weird dresses in the street, mainly women.
Carnaval starts today with 'altweiber fassnach', ladies day, also, they took over the city council and I must say I have always the idea that there are working fools all the year through there ;)

It is not so much my thing, but ah well, next week it is all passed and than we can concentrate at the things that are important. Spring is coming! When? Where? Hey, don't ask me about that, it WILL be there.
And for the rest of the week, it's beer, bratwurst, helau and Alaaf!

Enjoy your Thursday, make it a good one and click at the picture, to join my suffering, and be glad after that you'd listen. You only have one song LOL, if you want more, just come over!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen