Translate

Montag, 15. Februar 2010

time ..

Hello lovely people,

Here is your favorite cat again!

It is a free day here today, Rosenmontag, Carnaval in full swing with huge parades in the Carnaval areas, also here for sure.
Anyway, we did have our part yesterday (pictures coming up soon), we took a relaxing day. In the supermarket I was surrounded with 6 pink bunnies, who were shopping beer, me the carrots -smile-.
And outside were some mexicans singing songs that definitely NEVER are heard in mexico! LOL

Okay, enjoy your day,
and enjoy the wonderful song under the picture.

Before I forget, I want to thank all the sweet messages you wrote in my guestbook. I read them and appreciate them alot!

Okay, time for the toon and the tune, you will love both!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen