Translate

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2010

Missing me?

Morning sweet people, lovely people and others ;)

It was a very early day, again, like yesterday, but it was nice and relaxing, thanks to a LOT of coffee, I definitely come over my tax for today, but it is an exception and the cookies only started with the 2nd pot of coffee, the first one I brew myself and enjoying now.
No snow anymore, what a strange sight -smile- and everything is running fine further.
Today I will wax the cupboard, I love the smell of (bee)wax at the wood, that already is worth all the work that it brings.

Garfield is again super, it is so recognizeable. Sometimes I decide to pick up contact again with people that .. for some reason.. were dropped out in the past.
After the 'hey, I did miss you' moment, more than once the 'ah, I KNOW why' experience shows up.

Enjoy your day, and the song is again close to the cartoon, and only one click (at the pic) away.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen