Translate

Freitag, 12. Februar 2010

Fashion..

Hello everyone

It was an an unexpected and early start of the day, oh well, those things happen, it has some advantages as well. I did dig up my 'french press' coffee machine and it is delicious, I forgot how good it tastes.
Nothing of that sh..t like flavored coffee, cappuccino or so, no, coffee pure. AND black. :)

Good, as you see that is the most important thing happening in my life so far today, so I can say that life is good!
Maybe it even is amazing

Surely that is true, if you listen to this wonderful golden oldie, with the fantastic guitar play of joe perry and the big big voice of tyler.
Revealed too much?

Just a click and you know it.
Enjoy the weekend, everyone, you are WORTH it!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen