Translate

Samstag, 6. Februar 2010

Pretending?

Hi everyone, it's me and the cat again!

It starts to get a small tradition, that on the Satur(n)day that my better half is at home, that we go to do the shopping together. We were at the market, the weather was pretty fine and after that we had a pretty large lunch. Hmm, Food and music, what can a man wish more?

Errn, you don't need to answer that loud!

I just finished reading a nice magazine that a dutch friend sent me, filled with all kind of recipes of what we both said, hmm and yummy. And I promised to cook 2 or 3 things from it next week, under the condition that we can manage to choose 3 :))) We have still a sunday for that -smile-

Also, the saturday is far gone, and it is about time that Garfield arrives, here he is, the song might be easy to guess as well, but still .. it's Freddie so it *IS* good!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend as much as I do!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen