Translate

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010

Good. Great!g

Hello you lovely people who make my world so wonderful.

Tuesdayafternoon, the day flies away. After an early doctor visit and a nice long phone call I just did make a soup (white beans), and am allowing me some time for the computer again.
The madness around farmville doesnt seem to end, half of the world is playing it, but of course it is at least as less so important to maintain the contacts with the rest of the world :)

Further I am fully 'into' the olympics, I enjoy it very much. This night I was watching until 4 (so proud at all the meddles that flow into our direction), and than I thought it was a good plan to sleep a little bit. Not much but I can keep awake with my coffee.

And here is your garfield for today.
Not sure if I placed this song before, but it is a beauty, you cant listen enough to it.
Only one click away, as usual.

Life is great, I have to admit -again!!-



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen