Translate

Dienstag, 2. Februar 2010

Headache....

Hello you lovely lot

Is it happening?

No headaches here, but I don't feel this 'wool proof' as well -smile-. I was up very early this morning, consequently it looks like a long day and more coffee than usual is needed, what has an advantage, it means as well more cookies, HA!
When I returned home I had a nice phone call, in what some misunderstandings are cleaned up, and now it is time to clean up here, wash in the laundry, clean beds and so more. A household is never finished, right?
Further I did finish my Paintshop creation for the contest, pretty difficult but I am happy with the result, same as for some other 'challenges'. I show them later in the group, when I dont forget it.

Under the picture is one of my very favorite songs, I hope you enjoy it.
And most of all, enjoy your day, see you next time again.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen