Translate

Dienstag, 2. Februar 2010

Hellooowww

Hello you lovely lot

It is about time for a chat and the cat, and of course a song. I didnt need much time to know what song should fit with this Garfield -smile-, so guess and click to see if it was so obvious.

It is a great day, nothing of what I'd plan did work out so far, but I had very nice and good chats with some people, some of who I had spoken long ago for the last time. Installed the 2nd recorder at our tv, the company tells that it was NOT possible, well that sounded already strange, and indeed... -boy I am smart, once in a while -hahaha-

Okay, time to see that we can get some food tonight, a recipe that was a bit flown away, let's see if I can still make it as delicious as 3 years ago when I made it for the last time

Enjoy your day, peeps, and we talk, sooner, later, anyway anywhere.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen